My house is always crazy with my three kids. Most of the time all I can do is laugh at their antics - it's either that or cry! This is my place to share the laugh. I hope N, L, and E brighten your day as much as they do mine!
Sunday, February 14, 2016
February 14th
Today the boys were watched by a friend so I could take N to a pool birthday party. Once I got back I was told that L said he had brains in his butt. No clue where that came from, and we started talking about aliens. We asked L how to get rid of aliens. His response - "Hit them with kittens. How do we get kittens?" Me - "We could buy them on the Internet." L - "That's the perfect plan!" So if you find yourself in a "Signs" situation, skip the water and hit them with kittens. Enjoy your Valentines Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment