Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Why a Blog?

I'm Courtney, and welcome! I am a stay-at-home mom of three amazing kids - N, L, and E. Right now N is 6, L is turning 3 next week, and E is 1. So, life is pretty crazy. During the six years of being a mom, I have learned time and time again that nothing in your life can prepare you for the situations you find yourself walking in on, or the things you have to say. I first considered making a blog to record the shenanigans about two weeks ago, when I walked into the bathroom just to find N and L in the bathtub, rolling oranges back and forth. I walked out, by the way. Today I decided to take the plunge when I had to tell L that we do not put food in our underwear. This is my way of remembering the crazy times once I have an empty nest. And, I can't lie, to have lots of blackmail once they reach high school! I hope this crazy house brings some laughter to your life as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment